Wednesday, July 13, 2011

First Pieces?

Theresa and I got out and made some stuff last night.  I finished my necklace except for the clasp.


And we each made a super-simple pair of earrings.


I wish Theresa had been snapping photos of me with that necklace.  I must have dropped an end five times- losing beads each time.  She was reading information from starter kits we purchased and told me they suggested starting with one piece of the clasp.... Yeah, well I started from the middle... Now I know.

The earrings were ridiculously easy to put together and probably aren't the type of piece we'll be creating for sale, but every little bit of practice with the tools and findings is helpful right now.

I know we're both excited to tackle our next project, which my clumsiness wouldn't allow me to do last night. =P

-Amy

1 comment: