Monday, July 4, 2011

How it Happened

We were having our usual "It's night-time, and we can escape husbands and kids" coffee at Denny's, when Theresa looked at me (ok, actually, she looked at my necklace) and said, "We should make jewelry!"

Seriously, that's all it took.  Here's the kicker though: While we're busy pulling together a business plan, collecting all the tools and materials we need, and preparing for our first order of necklaces for a friend's wedding party... Neither of us actually have any experience making jewelry.

That's right, we're throwing ourselves full-force into something that's brand-new for both of us.  And we're calling it T.A.M.

I found a little bag of pearls my Grandma had given me (it contains two broken necklaces, I believe), so I already know my very first project will be creating a necklace for myself from these pearls.



As I get the materials and start working, I'll keep you updated.

Happy Crafting!

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment