Sunday, July 31, 2011

I've got some photos! I've got some photos! Hey, hey, hey, hey!

We've been so busy, I haven't even had time to tell you what we've been up to!  I have photos of finished pieces to share with you this evening!

First, this is a beautiful necklace Theresa designed for a customer who simply didn't know what to do with the square stone, shown as a pendant.  The customer loved it.


Next, this is a necklace Theresa designed after we purchased the elliptical-shaped moonstone.  It blends in with the table, so look closely.  (Clicking on the photos opens them at full size.)


Finally, we have the first true order we've been working on and working on... Our bridal party order.  The six bridesmaids' necklaces are complete.


Of course, the bride's necklace is still to come, and it will obviously be even more amazing than the briedesmaids' necklaces. ;-)

Theresa's now working on a different project- creating a chain malle necklace with a neat addition.

I'm hoping to start playing around with some seed bead stitching, but my only special project recently has been putting my 8-year-old's broken bracelet back together.


Not to fret- on to new, cool experiments... erm... I mean projects soon!  Email us with any special orders, and please leave thoughts, questions, comments, etc. in the comments section below.  We want to hear from you!  Like us on Facebook by clicking that "Like" button over there, on your right. -----> (Ok, you might have to scroll up a little, but it's there.)

And, in the words of Roy Rogers, and because I have it stuck in my head for some unknown reason:

"Happy trails to you, until we meet again.
Happy trails to you, keep smilin' until then.
Who cares about the clouds when we're together?
Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather.
Happy trails to you, 'till we meet again."

-Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete